New to charcuterie boards? We can help with this convenient, ready to serve assortment:
- 2 x Marcoot Jersey Creamery Artisan Cheeses
- Cut & Cubed for Convenience!
- 1 x Marcoot Jersey Creamery Fresh Cheese Curds
- 1 x Box of Potter's Crackers (Classic White Recipe)
- 8 oz Roll of Volpi Genoa Salami Garlic & Black Pepper Recipe
- Previously Known as " Marcootery Starter Pack" Gift Box
- Free Shipping via FedEx Express with Cooler Pack
Marcoot Jersey Creamery has prepared 4 cave aged cheeses and 9 farmstead cheeses for this holiday season. The Marcooterie Board includes a combination of 2 different cheeses. Each cheese will complement the crackers and salami included in the box, and are cubed for convenience. Just grab a charcuterie board and let the snacking begin!
- Cave Aged Cheese Variety: Heritage, Tomme, Gouda & Alpine
- Farmstead Cheese Variety: Gouda, Smoked Gouda, Havarti, 5 Alarm Gouda, White Cheddar, Tipsy Cheddar, Mauna Loa & Hatch Pepper
- Cheeses are Cave Aged & Handmade in Greenville, IL
Potter's Crackers are nutritious, small batch, organic crackers that are well known for their premium quality. The Classic White recipe offers a flavorful, homemade cracker that doesn't distract your palate from the what you're serving them with. They're crispy, salty and buttery. A must-have for every charcuterie board!
- Organic & Small Batch, Artisan Crackers
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour*, Butter*, Cracked Wheat*, Sugar*, Salt, Baking Powder, Black Pepper* (*Denotes organic ingredients.)
- Allergens: Wheat, Milk & Hazelnuts
- Packaged with 100% Post Consumer Material
- Made in Madison, WI
Volpi Genoa Salami with garlic and black pepper is a medium grind, salami with a smooth rich flavor and clean finish. It pairs well with our cave aged and farmstead cheeses. We also recommend adding roasted peppers, a warm bread and a glass of sparkling Prosecco.
- Slow Aged, All-Natural Ingredients, No Added Nitrates or Nitrites, Responsibly Raised Pork & Gluten Free
- Ingredients: Pork, Sea Salt, Sugar, Spices, Natural Flavoring, Starter Culture
- Made in St. Louis, MO